I am now a forth year Ph.D. student in THUIR group, Department of Computer Science and Technology in Tsinghua University, Beijing, China. My advisor is Prof. Yiqun Liu. Prior to joining THUIR, I obtained my B.Eng. degree from School of Data and Computer Science, Sun Yat-Sen University in 2017. My major research interests are in user behavior analysis, human inspired model and search ranking.
- 2017-present, Ph.D. student, Department of Computer Science and Technology, Tsinghua University. Advisor: Prof. Yiqun Liu
- 2013-2017, B.Eng., School of Data and Computer Science, Sun Yat-Sen University.
Publications & Manuscripts
- Xiangsheng Li, Jiaxin Mao, Weizhi Ma, Yiqun Liu, Min Zhang, Shaoping Ma, Zhaowei Wang and Xiuqiang He. Topic-enhanced knowledge-aware retrieval model for diverse relevance estimation. The Web Conference 2021. (theWebConf 2021). Preprint Version. Code
- Xiangsheng Li, Maarten de Rijke, Yiqun Liu, Jiaxin Mao, Weizhi Ma, Min Zhang, Shaoping Ma. Learning Better Representations for Neural Information Retrieval with Graph Information. to appear in the 29th ACM International Conference on Information and Knowledge Management. (CIKM 2020). Preprint Version. Code
- Xiangsheng Li, Yiqun Liu, Jiaxin Mao. Understanding the Role of Human-Inspired Heuristics for Retrieval Models. Frontiers of Computer Science. (Invited paper) Preprint Version
- Xiangsheng Li, Jiaxin Mao, Chao Wang, Yiqun Liu, Min Zhang and Shaoping Ma. Teach Machine How to Read: Reading Behavior Inspired Relevance Estimation. The 42nd International ACM SIGIR Conference on Research and Development in Information Retrieval. (SIGIR 2019). Preprint Version
- Xiangsheng Li, Yiqun Liu, Jiaxin Mao, Zexue He, Min Zhang, Shaoping Ma. Understanding Reading Attention Distribution during Relevance Judgement. The 27th ACM International Conference on Information and Knowledge Management (CIKM 2018). Preprint Version. Datasets
- Xiangsheng Li, Yiqun Liu, Xin Li, Cheng Luo, Jian-Yun Nie, Min Zhang and Shaoping Ma Hierarchical Attention Network for Context-Aware Query Suggestion. The fourteenth Asia Information Retrieval Societies Conference (AIRS 2018 Best Paper Award). Preprint Version.
- Xiangsheng Li, Cheng Luo, Yiqun Liu and Shaoping Ma. Chinese Translation of SIGIR Forum 2017 special issue (with the permission of orginal editors/authors).
Honors & Awards
- Nov 2019, National Post-graduate Scholarship, Department of Computer Science and Technology, Tsinghua university.
- Nov 2018, Best Paper Award in AIRS 2018.
- Jun 2017, Outstanding Graduates Award, Sun Yat-Sen University.
- May 2017, Excellent Undergraduate Thesis Award, Sun Yat-Sen University.
- Oct. 2019 - Apr. 2020. Visiting PhD student, Information and Language Processing Systems group, University of Amsterdam, Netherlands.